Virtual Travel/Tours During Quarantine
While we can’t physically travel anywhere during quarantine from Coronavirus, we’re lucky enough to live in a time where the internet has provided us with so many travel and field trip destinations to take our kids on—right from the comfort of our own living room and in our pajamas.
These might be some of the most stress free family “trips” you ever take. No flights to book. No bags to pack. No potty breaks to worry about. Might be one of the first family vacations I don’t need an adult-only vacation from afterwards. 🙂
And if nothing else, maybe browsing these online tourist attractions will inspire you and your family to plan a real vacation to any of these places, once it’s safe to travel once again.
Simply click on each link below and it will take you right to the website offering each tourist attraction.
- Central Park, New York City
- This News Station has links to many virtual Walt Disney World rides available on Youtube.
- Disney Parks Blog also has many virtual tours available on their site of different rides and areas around the Walt Disney World Parks.
- Sea World Orlando offers a virtual tour of their theme park.
- Virtual Tours of the exhibits at the Louvre in Paris.
- Ride Universal Studios “Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey”
- Live Streams of past Opera performances streaming from the MET.
- Smithsonian Museum of Natural History in Washington, DC.
- American Museum of Natural History, NYC.
- Virtual Tour of the British Museum in London.
- Artifacts and Exhibits at the Henry Ford Museum, Michigan.
- Virtual Tour of some of the exhibits at the Detroit Institute of Arts.
- Kids can watch a LIVE view of the Beluga Whales on the webcam at the Georgia aquarium.
- There are tons of LIVE webcam animal viewings at the San Diego Zoo.
- And then once you’ve exhausted all of these options, just search on Youtube! There are soo many virtual tour videos available!