Some Fav Travel Products on Sale for Black Friday/Cyber Week 2019
Black Friday shopping is usually when I stock up on some my favorite items, and this includes for travel. In the past (and possibly today hehehe) I’ve scored some pretty good deals on travel products* that help make our trips so much better and care-free, which I gladly share with you now below.
- Ebags Pack it Flat Toiletry Kit: The absolute best toiletry kit, EVER. We each have one in my house, even the kids. It saves so much space as it truly packs tons of stuff and lays flat in your luggage, taking up very little space.
- Ebags TLS Mother Lode Weekender: One of the greatest carry on bags, this thing can fit a few days worth of items/clothes/shoes all neatly organized in their compartments.
- Packing Cubes: These will change your life in terms of packing. I have multiple brands and colors around the house for all of us. I don’t even consider packing a bag without them anymore, and honestly don’t know how anymore. For me, packing cubes are a MUST.
- Compression Packing Cubes: Same concept as the packing cubes above but even better when it comes to packing bulky items like sweaters, (princess dresses), and for multiple people at once.
- Belt Travel Pouch: The organizer my hubby wears that I mentioned in my last “Top Five Travel Tuesday” post. He uses this to store our passports, boarding passes, ID, money, etc. and any other travel documents we need easy access to. Plus it’s slim and discreet, so it’s easy to keep all these items hidden.
- Samsonite 3-piece luggage set: There are so many luggage brands out there, but we’ve personally been using a Samsonite hard-side set for almost 3 years now that we love. They’ve been on many many flights, and in multiple airports by now. They still look great, function amazingly, and the best part is the fact that you can easily roll multiples at once—which is a lifesaver when traveling with kids. My parents actually have a Samsonite set they’ve had for about 20 years now, so I know this brand withstands the test of time. This one above isn’t the one we currently own (ours is old so not sure if it’s still available) but it looks similar, and is a great deal considering each of these pieces alone is usually about a few hundred dollars, about $100 on sale.
- Keyboard Case for Ipad: I just about flipped (no pun intended as this screen actually does flip!) when I saw how cool this keyboard case is—it turns your Ipad into an actual laptop, or flip the screen to simply watch content, or just use as a regular Ipad cover. I was searching at the time for a keyboard case for my Ipad so I wouldn’t have to travel with my bulky laptop and couldn’t find one I liked—even at the Apple store. Then I found this and did a happy dance. No more carrying around both Ipad and laptop as this thing just problem solved big-time.
- Cowin E7 Noise Cancelling Headphones: Our favorite wireless noise canceling headphones that are still very decently priced. Truly, the price on these for the quality is unbeatable, and they’re very comparable quality wise to some of the more expensive ones.
- Skip Hop Rolling Luggage for Kids: My daughter has had the backpack version of this as her “luggage” since she was a baby, and this year that she’s more independent I’m going to upgrade to this rolling version. I love that it’s organized, has a secure pocket to store a water bottle, is cute, and can fit underneath the seat in front of us so we can reach her things easily.
- Amazon Fire Tablet for kids with Freetime Unlimited: I’ve sung this tablet’s praises many times already on here, so I won’t do it again. Just click and buy if you didn’t already.
*Denotes Affiliate Link. See Terms and Conditions for Affiliate Link Information.